Since the first immersion in 2011: the ongoing mission is to connect people with remote Indigenous Homelands in a safe and meaningful way, and to provide economic opportunity, sustainability, and empowerment to those who live there.
Traditional Owners in remote Australia relish the means to welcome and open the hearts of others to their country, culture and way of life.
These remote Indigenous Homelands are inaccessible outside of this setting. This a school trip you will remember for the rest of your life.
We take care of everything from A-Z so all you need to do is turn up at the airport! From the parent information evening to the final reflection and debrief, we take the stress out of running an immersion at your school. Flights, ground transfers, food, camping equipment and all of the logistics are organised by us to reduce the load on school staff and ensure everyone gets the most out of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Immersions are all-inclusive, comprehensive programs designed to open the hearts and minds of students to the beauty and realities of life in remote Indigenous Australia, including:
- A comprehensive risk assessment and risk-mitigation strategy prepared for the school
- A personalised itinerary designed to meet the school’s desired outcomes and to maximise time spent on Country
- Pre-departure sessions for parents and students to ensure everyone is prepared for the experience
- An online portal with learning resources, important information, and a blog for everyone back home to stay up to date with the immersion
- A Red Earth journal, hat, t-shirt, and hoodie for all participants
- A 10 day cultural immersion like no other!
- 2 Red Earth Leaders who will help each group maximise their learning outcomes
- All flights, transfers, accommodation, food, equipment, permits and more looked after by us
- A reflection evening once the group returns to debrief and talk about the group’s experiences with friends and family
Red Earth (REEA)
Level 3, 223 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010
Tel: (02) 9223 3833
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: https://www.redearth.edu.au