NAVIGATION

NAVIGATION

CHUFFED | CROWDFUNDING | Enabler for socially-conscious projects from around the world

[Edited extract from public address]

Crowdfunding that changes lives

Chuffed.org is a crowdfunding platform for socially-conscious projects from around the world. Supporting individuals, not-for-profits, social enterprises and community groups to run awesome crowdfunding campaigns, all 100% free.

Read about Shohre and her friends founding the Yarra Foundation.
"I have been living in Melbourne for 11 years and am an Australia citizen. As a child, growing up in my birth country Iran, I had access to good education but not everyone in Iran is as lucky as I was...and I can't forget the injustice; I wanted to do something, and thought, 'I like cooking, Iranian cuisine is very popular here and I know my friends can also cook really well, so why don't we make something out of this?'"

MORE:
Chuffed.org
Level 2, 50 Bridge Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia